Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exotx-American Motorcycle Parts

    When it came time to have custom hubs machined for the LSR Honda Kim Tab wheels I contacted a local machinist I know Mark Ruberg of Exotx.  When I have something that needs machined that's out of my basic machine shop skills this is the guy I call.  Marks shop is called Jay Tool, but he started another business called Exotx.  Exotx is a line of custom motorcycle air cleaners, air filter screens, and air filters that have been proven to flow better than a K&N filter.  I hand drew an idea of what I wanted with dimensions and took them to mark.  The front was easy cause it was just going to be a spool, but the rear was a little harder cause I wanted to use a sprint car rotor and the stock CB sprocket bolt pattern.  Mark and I went over my ideas and a few weeks later he made them a reality.  These hubs are exactly what i visioned and are works of art all by them selves!  Stay tuned for pics of them mounted!  Mark Ruberg, 513-353-1245.     mruberg@exotx.com   www.exotx.com

1 comment:

  1. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!
    sports bike

    ReplyDelete